Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Me!

Hello there, My name is Django and I'm a shepherd mix. I was born November 2004 and was adopted by my parents John and Kate. They were only dating at the time, but now they're married. I wasn't invited to the wedding. I had to spend that weekend in a kennel. In fact, I've stayed in a few different kennels around town. More on that later.

Kate named me after one of her favorite musicians, Django Reinhardt.

My fur is black, and the temperatures in Vancouver today must have hit over 30. I go to daycare during the day. John used to work at home (Those were the days), but that didn't work out so now he has to go to an office. So John and Kate take turns taking me to daycare. I go to one in Richmond and one in Burnaby. I think I like the one in Burnaby better because I've been going there longer, and the dogs are a bit smaller. Oh, and the air conditioning isn't so bad either.

I think when I was born, I had some brothers and sisters, but I don't keep in touch with them anymore. I now have a new big brother. His name is JP, and he is a cat. I love him, but I don't know if he loves me, he's scratched me a few times for no reason. When I first came to live with John and Kate, JP scratched my nose and made it bleed. Now sometimes when I walk past him, he takes a swipe at me, so I learned to keep my distance. Sometimes when he's sleeping, I like to get close to him and sleep. He snores.

No comments: